Operations ManagerNew York, Full-Time
- Assist the COCO in ensuring all day-to-day agency operations are managed and maintained.
- Provides direct supervision to the Referral and Enrollment Specialist and the Administrative Assistant
- Ensure that all questions and requests from external stakeholders including providers, sub-contractors and vendors are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all meetings and trainings are coordinated and scheduled timely.
- Ensure that minutes and correspondence with regulatory and funding bodies are completed by set deadlines.
· Responsible for the oversite of the Health Home training including: Leading the mandatory Care Management 101 (CM101) required for new care managers and staff as needed, develop and assist ongoing specialist training for CMA staff; Facilitate and coordinate training with hospital staff, clinicians, community providers, consumers/families related to Health Home awareness training.
· Update training curricula as needed and identified by state changes to policies or as directed by Executive Management.
· Responsible for onboarding any new entities who wish to join the Health Home Provider Network
· Acts as the point person for the NYS Dept. of Health (DOH) to respond to requests for information etc.
· Explore new referral sources and other opportunities to expand the CCF Health Home program to increase referrals for the CEO
· Ensure completion of the following tasks, via delegation to/supervision of Administrative Assistant: Collect, file and establish business processes for maintaining legal contracts and paperwork from State, local and other organizations (MCO’s, Hospital’s & Care Management agencies); Maintain accurate and updated e-mail contact list of lead contacts from member agencies and external stakeholders; Develop and maintain files, contact lists/database, records and shared calendars; Coordinate and assist in the preparation and convening of all meetings including identifying meeting sites and any audio visual media that is needed; All administrative tasks related to training.
· Assist with gathering data to support advocacy and marketing initiatives needing to grow the organization.
· Recommend systems of efficiency and set agenda for meetings.
· Create and develop business process systems that support daily functioning of CCF and manage projects related to agency development from inception to conclusion.
· Provide support as needed Executive Management in the development of new business opportunities for CCF including responding to RFPs
· Other related task that may be assigned.